2017 Husqvarna DRT900 (960 93 00-25)
One of the few dual rotating tillers on the market, the Husqvarna DRT900 offers the advantages of both a forward rotating cultivator and counter rotating deep soil tiller. The 9.0 gross torque engine is powerful and able to handle the conditions a homeowner might experience. The DRT900 has a sealed transmission for long life and a sturdy frame.
- Reverse gearbox: Improves maneuverability and control.
- Counterweight: For safe and sturdy operation. The counterweight increases weight on the wheels and improves balance.
- Reverse gear: Equipped with reverse gear to make work easier.
- Power Forward and Reverse: One gear forward and one reverse, for easy operation, maneuverability and transport.
- Cylinder displacement: 12.69 cu.inch
- Rotational speed: 190 rpm
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine type: 950 Series OHV
- Working depth: 6.5 in
- Working width: 17 in
- Cultivator type: Rear-tine
- Depth adjustment steps: 7
- Transmission type: Chain/Gear
- Transmission steps forward: 1
- Transmission steps reverse: 1
- Reverse gearbox: Yes
- Vertically adjustable handlebar: Yes
- Weight: 200 lbs
- Engine Type
- 950 Series OHV
- 12.69 cu.inch
- Tilling Width
- 17 in
- 200 lbs